Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cho's Revenge... just because

Sahara was giving us the silent treatment the other day. She has been helping Cho with Demi problems...but guess what happened last time when that happened! She tried to kill us all! Then her soul was squeezed into a bird! Then she jumped out and now she's here.

If anything, I'm confused. (OK, that was Sandy. Now Sandy, get off of my laptop!)

For some reason, during the meeting at the Rowanclaw Hotel, you would have thought that... well, Sahara was a big crybaby. I thought it was going to be worse, like she was going to be addicted to Billy Joel songs, but still...

The funny thing is that Ashlynn is suspecting Cho of something. Maybe she doesn't know that Cho is Demi's daughter. But I'm still nervous that Demi is going to kill Ashlynn. But I'm heading over to Harrison Island to see what Ashlynn's up to.

Sincerely, Ayumi

No comments: